Crestwood Aquatic Center 2013
Opening Day — Saturday, May 25
Saturday, May 25 — Wednesday, August 14
Monday – Sunday 12 – 8 p.m.
HOLIDAYS are 12 – 6 p.m.
* Dates may change depending on Lindbergh School District schedule
Thursday, August 15 — Monday, September 3
Weekdays (Mon - Thur) CLOSED
Weekends (Fri) 4 – 8 p.m.
Weekends (Sat – Sun) 12 – 8 p.m.
Holidays 12 – 6 p.m.
* Operating dates and times are subject to change.
- Portions of the facility may not be available if less than 20
people are in the facility.
- The Competition Pool will close at 2:30 p.m.and the entire facility at 5:00p.m. for swim and dive meets on June 25, July 2 and July 9.
- The Aquatic Center will close at 6 p.m. for special events
on June 7, June 21, July 19, August 2 and August 16.
- The Aquatic Center will close at 6 p.m. on Memorial Day,
Independence Day and Labor Day.
- No food, drinks, coolers or glass bottles may be brought
into the Aquatic Center.
- On days with inclement weather, the Aquatic Center or portions of the facility may not be available.
- Rain Check : When the pool is closed due to inclement weather for 45 consecutive minutes without reopening, paying customers may use their receipt for re-entry within the next 7 days. The dated receipt is required for re-entry.
- If the air temperature is less than 75 degrees at 11 a.m. only the competition pool will open.
- If the air temperature is less than 70 degrees at 11 a.m. the Aquatic Center will not open.
- The facility may not open when Lindbergh School District is in session.